-->

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friday, Friday! Gotta Get Down On Friday!

Ok so on friday night (3/25), Dot Dot Dot returned to The Bluebird bar to play. I decided to take this wonderful opportunity to try out something new with my camera. Fruit Roll Ups. Yeahhh thats right, I'm cool. What I did was put the fruit roll up over the flash, and then when you take a picture using the flash, it comes out tinted. The tint wasn't always consistent in color, but I think I like it that way. the red and blue were the most vibrant and I'm obsessed now.

So this is what happens when you put fruit roll ups on the flash of your camera. Pretty colors!

 Green:
 


Yellow:

Blue:

 
Red:




Orange:

The rest of these are photos taken without the fruit roll ups.  Enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment